Stuffed Piquillo Peppers
For those of you who have never tried a piquillo pepper, they are not spicy. When people see the word pepper, they immediately think that it's going to be hot. Piquillo peppers are similar to a bell pepper and can actually be kind of sweet. This simple recipe actually makes 2 different types of appetizers. One of which is a low carb version. These stuffed piquillo peppers can help set the tone of a party with a fancier more gourmet style rather than the regular chips and dip.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0
- Line a plate with paper towels
- Open the jar of Piquillo Peppers
- Carefully take out the piquillo peppers and lie them on the paper towel
- Pat them dry to soak up the excess oil
- Cut the piquillo pepper to make them bite size, but large enough that you can still stuff them
- Open the Piquillo & Artichoke Bruschetta and scoop as much bruschetta into the piquillo pepper without overstuffing it
- Open both packages within the Quinoa Quick Meal
- Mix as much Jalapeño & Roasted Pepper sauce with the quinoa
- You will not use all of the Quinoa Meal in this recipe
- Stuff the remaining piquillo peppers with the Jalapeño Quinoa Quick Meal mixture
- Serve & Enjoy!