Chicken Pesto Quinoa Bowl
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Serving: 1 or 2
- Kitchen & Love Basil Pesto Quinoa Meal
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Bake one chicken breast for 10 minutes on each side. 20 minutes total. If you don't have the time, you could also sauté the chicken in a skillet.
- While the chicken is baking, sauté or steam the asparagus. You could also choose other greens like broccoli or spinach.
- Once the chicken and asparagus are ready, cut them into bite sized pieces
- Mix the quinoa with the amount of chicken and asparagus you would like to eat with the basil pesto. I used 3oz of Chicken and 2oz of asparagus.